La Crosse Center, La Crosse
April 25-26, 2019
Overnight rooms are available at the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites
Call 608/784-4444 or 1-800-HOLIDAY to reserve your room now!
(mention WPTA or 3-digit block code: WPT)
- Population Health
- Shoulder Complex Pain
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehab
- Power Play: Eliminating Confusion Between Owner and Employee
- Rehab Approach to Dysautonomia/POTS
- Ethical Considerations for PTs and PTAs
- Running Injury Mechanics
- Hot Topics and Professional Issues (its own course this year!)
- Advances in Treatments for Knee Injuries
- Lifelong Neurologic Recovery
- ICU and Acute Care in Adults and Pediatrics
- Awards Luncheon (new time this year!)
- Business Meeting, and so much more.
More information at: conference.wpta.org
The WPTA invites you to the WPT-PAC Party at Spring Conference
Date: Thursday, April 25
Time: 6:30 - 9:30 pm
Location: 4 Sisters Wine Bar and Tapas Restaurant, 100 Harborview Plaza, La Crosse
Tickets: $50 PTs, $35 PTAs and $25 Students
All tickets include one free glass of wine or beer and heavy hors d'oeuvres.
Event sponsored by the PTA SIG, Private Practice SIG, Northeast, North Central, and West Central Districts of the WPTA.
Good food. Good drinks. Good company. Good cause.
Radisson Hotel - Radisson Center Ballroom, La Crosse
Radisson Hotel, Radisson Center Ballroom, La Crosse
Tuesday, April 30, 2019
Health Science Center - 2nd Floor
5:30 pm - Pizza provied by UW-La Crosse PT Department
5:30 - 6 pm - View Posters (2nd Floor)
Platform Presentations will be in Room 2006 from 6-8 pm.
THIS EVENING IS FREE AND OPEN TO ALL AREA CLINICIANS AND STUDENTS!
CEUs will be available for those who attend the platform presentation from 6-8 pm.
Questions? Contact Linda Shepardson at [email protected]
Location: UW Health Arboretum Clinic
7 Contact Hours approved by the WPTA
For more information and to download a registration form, click here
APTA's NEXT 2019 offers diverse, forward-thinking programming. Engage through interactive sessions featuring the some of the profession's best and brightest.
Join us in the beautiful city of Chicago June 12-15, 2019.
Here's a sneak peek into what you will experience:
Curtains Up on Exceptional Programming
- Experience Zone with hands-on technology demonstrations
- What Would You Do? Case study presentations with audience polling
- Two preconference courses for additional educational opportunities
Play Your Role in the Future of Physical Therapy
- First-Timers' Event – Navigating the Conference
- Welcome Reception and Opening Event with an inspiring Keynote Speaker
- Networking coffees
- Research presentations
- Exhibit Hall packed with products and services
Experience all of this and more when you attend NEXT 2019. Register today!
Chapter Office - 3510 E. Washington Ave. Madison, WI
Location: Madison Marriott West, Middleton
The Board of Directors meeting will take place at the conclusion of WPTA Fall Conference at the Madison Marriott West, Middleton, WI
NSC 2019 will be held Thursday, October 31-Saturday, November 2, 2019 in Albuquerque, New Mexico!
At National Student Conclave (NSC), network with other PT and PTA peers, professionals, and APTA leaders while attending educational sessions specifically designed to prepare you for your physical therapy career. NSC is the only APTA national conference that’s planned for students, by students, giving you the opportunity to discover, grow, and transform with APTA. At NSC you will have the chance to:
DISCOVER Learn from industry leaders by attending the preconference session and 4 of our education sessions.
GROW Network with peers, professionals, and APTA leaders during the conference and at special events such as PT Pub Night and PT PAC Late Night.
TRANSFORM Participate in community service projects.
For more information visit www.apta.org/NSC/Overview