Student SIG News
SSIG Executive Board Chair:
- Chair: Lindsay Fons, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Vice-Chair: Samuel Schwartz, University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse
- Secretary: Brad Johnson, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Nominating Chair: Shannon Carpenter, Marquette University
- Core Ambassador: Caitlin Martin - UW-Milwaukee Class of 2017
- Core Ambassador Elect: Chris Chism - UW-Madison Class of 2018
Watch The Video!
A big thanks goes to Ryan Lifka (Marquette, Class of 2015) for putting together the video and doing all the editing.
WPTA Program Champions
- Here are the Program Champions of the PT/PTA programs in WI. These students act as liaisons to promote awareness, excitement and involvement in the WPTA and APTA to the students at their respective programs.
The mission of the Superstars program is to recognize students who are doing exceptional work that may otherwise go unnoticed. This program provides the opportunity for professionals, professors or fellow classmates to show admiration for the effort and work that students are doing. All you need to do to nominate a student is click on the link below and fill out the survey (if you choose you can remain anonymous). The Superstars nominated will be notified that they were recognized and be provided with their nomination.
- September Superstars 2015
- Summer Superstars 2015
- May Superstars 2015
- April Superstars 2015
- January/February Superstars 2015
- December Superstars 2014
- October/November WPTSN Superstars
- September WPTSN Superstars 2014
- Summer WPTSN Superstars 2014
- May WPTSN Superstars 2014
- April WPTSN Superstars 2014
- March WPTSN Superstars 2014
- February WPTSN Superstars 2014
WPTA Student Scoop
The WPTA Student Scoop is a monthly source for information and opportunities for SPTs and SPTAs in WI. The Scoop also spotlights the incredible things that all the PT/PTA programs are doing in WI. All students and professionals have the opportunity to have an article in the Scoop. Please contact the Core Ambassador at email@example.com with any feedback or ideas for future stories.
- May 2016 Student Scoop
- April 2016 Student Scoop
- February 2016 Student Scoop
- January 2016 Student Scoop