The WPT-PAC is challenging all PTs, PTAs and students in the state to participate in the PAC Cup Challenge! Here are the rules:
Watch WPTA President Connie Kittleson explain why PAC donations are important and demonstrate her cup balancing skills!
The WPTA wishes to congratulate Bryan Heiderscheit, PT, PhD, FAPTA and Reenie Kavalar, PT for being recognized by the APTA!
Bryan Heiderscheit was awarded the Catherine Worthingham Fellows of the APTA.
Reenie Kavalar received the Lucy Blair Service Award.
They will be recognized during the Honors & Awards Ceremony, tentatively scheduled for Thursday, June 13, 5:30–6:30 pm, at the NEXT 2019 Conference and Exposition in Chicago, Illinois. A reception will immediately follow the ceremony, and we encourage our members to attend this celebration!
La Crosse Center, La Crosse
April 25-26, 2019
Overnight rooms are available at the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites
Call 608/784-4444 or 1-800-HOLIDAY to reserve your room now!
(mention WPTA or 3-digit block code: WPT)
- Population Health
- Shoulder Complex Pain
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehab
- Power Play: Eliminating Confusion Between Owner and Employee
- Rehab Approach to Dysautonomia/POTS
- Ethical Considerations for PTs and PTAs
- Running Injury Mechanics
- Hot Topics and Professional Issues (its own course this year!)
- Advances in Treatments for Knee Injuries
- Lifelong Neurologic Recovery
- ICU and Acute Care in Adults and Pediatrics
- Awards Luncheon (new time this year!)
- Business Meeting, and so much more.
More information at: conference.wpta.org